创意说,创意,创意产品,idea,maker,创客空间
 找回密码
 立即注册 Immediate registration

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

创意说项目进展 Creative project progress

[复制链接]
创意说 发表于 2015-5-15 12:32:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
李大维(大家可以百度一下创客大爆炸)这种模式很好,其实也是我想做。但是我考虑到的是创客毕竟小众,去动手的搞发明的少之又少,就好像中国足球,现实中踢球的人很少,但球迷很多。所以我侧重于说,开一个线上交流公共平台,包容哪怕小孩子幼稚的想法,开一个线下交流的场所,让普通人在日常饮食、社交中就可以体验创客文化。这个和足球市场类似,球迷多了,踢球的人才会多。这点我和武汉创客的曹总谈过,他也比较认同。但执行起来有些难度。筹资方式的确不能太过依赖国家和风投,其实内部融资,众筹可能是最好的方式,参考鴻观 互联网金融2.0。人人都是银行,融资就是一种推广和互动。
Li Dawei (everyone can Baidu hit a big explosion) this model is good, in fact, I want to do. But for me to consider is hit off after all the minority, begin to engage in the invention of less and less, as if the Chinese soccer, reality play rarely, but a lot of fans. So I focus to say, open an online public communication platform, inclusive even child childish ideas, exchange place under a line, so that ordinary people in the daily diet, social can experience a customer culture. This is similar to the football market, fans, and more talent to play football. This I and the total of the Wuhan Chong guest Cao always talked about, he also relatively recognition. But it is difficult to perform.. Financing can not be too dependent on the country and venture capital, in fact, internal financing, the congregation raised may be the best way, referring to the Internet banking 2. Everyone is a bank, financing is a promotion and interaction.
哈哈,我就是那种心比较大,但还是可以落地那种,我昨晚刚在坪地那边转了一个餐厅,准备做创意说主题餐厅,档次很低,附近是工业区,市场和城中村。
Haha, I am a mind that is relatively large, but can still landing that last night, I just in Ping turn over the a restaurant, ready to do creative theme restaurant, very low grade, near the industrial zone, the market and the village in the city.
我租金也才1000元,有个大排档,里面餐具齐全,转让费才8000,这是我们草根能接受的范围。和当年卖气球一样,靠最简单的方式养活自己和项目吧。
My rent was 1000 yuan, a big gear, which complete tableware, transfer fee of only 80. This is our grass-roots can accept. And then sell the balloon, and rely on the most simple way to support themselves and the project.
我们论坛和公共号,也是自己花几百买空间域名,拿些免费模版做起来了。公共号还是免费的订阅号,这已经可以实现创意说线上平台的雏形了。
Our forum and public number, but also to spend a few hundred to buy space domain name, get some free templates do it. Public number or free subscription number, which has been able to achieve the idea of the prototype online platform.
还有注册公司花了1000元,我做的就是分享,把我们的公司运作,项目决策,财务流水全部公开给社会大众,做一个未来公共企业雏形。任何人只要参与我们的平台,即使是一般人,也能很快学会怎么创业,怎么搞发明,怎么从草根做起,实现梦想。
There are registered companies spent 1000 yuan, I do is to share, the our corporation operation, project decision-making, the financial water all publicly to the public, to do a future public enterprise prototype. Anyone who is involved in our platform, even the average person, can soon learn how to start, how to invent, how to start from the grassroots, to achieve the dream.
当年我们气球公司就是这样白手起家的,白天骑自行车去卖气球,晚上和下雨天就一起讨论和搞研发。就在那段创业的日子,我写下了二十万字的魔幻小说,搞出了一个能飘起来的发光球,我们团队搞出了全自动气球印刷机,球中球,爆炸球,鞭炮气球,魔术气球,气球服装无数的创新项目,认识了很多朋友,也学会了很多东西。这是我们这辈子最难忘的经历。那时我们那个团队也有近十个人,虽然散伙了,但现在每个人都是公司老板啦。我觉得我们应该把我们经历分享给年轻人,因为这就是中国现实草根创客的一个缩影吧。
Year we balloon company is this from scratch during the day to ride a bike to sell balloons, at night and rainy day discussed it together and engage in research and development. Is in that paragraph of pioneering days, I wrote a 200000 word fantasy novels, produced a to flutter luminous balls, our team made automatic balloon printing machine, ball of the ball, ball blast, balloon firecrackers, magic balloon, balloon clothing countless innovative projects, recognize know a lot of friends, and learn a lot. This is the most unforgettable experience in our life. At that time our team has nearly ten people, while breaking up, but now everyone is the boss of the company. I think we should share our experience to the young, because this is the real grassroots of China's real - a microcosm of the customer.
At first, ideas, and then to share ideas in some of the group to encourage criticism. I do not believe that the so-called success, I have to help others is faith, Anpinyuedao, a piece of bread enough to drink. I have been a support for so many years, along the way, a lot of feeling, until no one can support, had to start their own business. In fact, I am afraid of success, until the Institute frankly, so many years of naive sentiment to share with you. I see, love and wealth can not be deliberately pursued, there is a call edge, there is a call to practice.
回复

使用道具 举报

donx6272 发表于 2015-8-3 19:46:38 | 显示全部楼层
     看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的看看就知道的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表