创意说,创意,创意产品,idea,maker,创客空间
 找回密码
 立即注册 Immediate registration

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

创意说发起原因 ideaO2O reason

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2015-4-16 22:35:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我昨天参观了豆芽创客空间,发现深圳这边创客动手的比较多(是好事),但交流创意的平台比较缺乏,为了保证创意者的利益,大多数项目都是封闭式的研发,能够无私的分享自己的创意和技能的创客比较少,因为国内没有良好的机制保障创意人。为了满足创客的需求,鼓励大家主动分享交流创意,我们团队研究了2年,学习互联网思维和各种前沿营销,找到一种合理并可行的商业模式,保障创意者的实际利益。这就是创意说,又称点子银行的革命性发明。
Yesterday I visited the bean sprouts a passenger space, found that the Shenzhen side hit off the hands of more (is good), but the relative lack of creative exchange platform, in order to ensure creative interests, most of the projects are closed R & D, to selfless share their ideas and techniques to a passenger less, because domestic did not have a good mechanism to protect the creative people. In order to meet the needs of a customer, to encourage everyone to take the initiative to share exchange ideas, our team of 2 years, learning and thinking of the Internet and a variety of cutting-edge marketing, to find a reasonable and feasible business model, protect creativity of practical interest. This is the creative said, also known as the revolutionary invention of the Bank of ideas.
At first, ideas, and then to share ideas in some of the group to encourage criticism. I do not believe that the so-called success, I have to help others is faith, Anpinyuedao, a piece of bread enough to drink. I have been a support for so many years, along the way, a lot of feeling, until no one can support, had to start their own business. In fact, I am afraid of success, until the Institute frankly, so many years of naive sentiment to share with you. I see, love and wealth can not be deliberately pursued, there is a call edge, there is a call to practice.
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表