找回密码
 立即注册 Immediate registration

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

无线网吧 Wireless Internet

[复制链接]
创意说 发表于 2015-5-1 12:05:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
12年某天的创意——我今天来到网吧,为的是完成我每天一点的日记。
12 years of creative - I came to the Internet today, in order to complete the diary of my day a little.
-------------------------------
Am
先说说今天网吧的遭遇。一进来,发现人好多,找了半天才找到一个空位。我已经有五六年没进网吧了。但我忽然发现网吧依然停留在90年代的模式。坐在网吧的电脑椅上,一阵阵热浪从脚边的机箱吹来,即使开了冷气,依然满身大汗。
First talk about the encounter today. Come in, find a lot of people, looking for a long time to find a vacancy. I've been in the Internet for five or six years.. But I suddenly found Internet cafes remain in the 90's mode. Sitting in Internet cafe computer chair, a wave of heat from the foot side of the chassis, even if the air conditioning, still sweating.
我的创意是——主机和电脑其他设备分开。
My idea is that the host and computer equipment are separate..
把网吧的所有主机都放在一个空调室内,开机开关和与显示器的联机,可以用延长线,甚至无线模式。无线键盘,无线鼠标,无线显示器基本成型了,未来的网吧应该是无线模式。
All the hosts of the Internet are placed in an air conditioning room, the switch on the switch and the on-line with the monitor, can use the extension line, even the wireless mode. Wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, wireless display basic molding, the future of Internet cafes should be wireless mode.
————————————
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
无线网吧,只是一个过渡,事实上,最后的网吧模式是由一台超级计算机连接到各个客户端,类似于无盘网的进阶模式。
Wireless Internet, just a transition, in fact, the Internet model is by a super computer connected to each client, similar to a diskless network advanced mode.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 创意说 发表于 2015-5-1 12:08:35 | 显示全部楼层
最近云网吧的产品已经成型了,但是显示器和电脑无线连接那关还有疑问——目前可替代的是WIFI的PC投影机,显示器独立出来,用投影而不是液晶显示器。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表