创意说,创意,创意产品,idea,maker,创客空间
 找回密码
 立即注册 Immediate registration

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

创意说——项目路演 ideaO2O Project

[复制链接]
icwind 发表于 2015-4-17 11:25:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
纸质的学历,专利可以复制,最后的审核还是要到网络查询,所以网络是目前也是未来唯一的验证平台。创意不发布到网上,不能公开检阅到,不能确定发表的时间,都是无法核实的,只有最早在网上发布的创意,被大众检阅并信服的,最直接有效的方法不是找政府开证明,因为政府也可以买通造假!而是通过互联网模式,通过大数据,通过自由市场机制,行业自发的信用规则得到保护。网络是公开自由的,一个公司一个企业甚至一个政府是无法屏蔽的,也就是抄袭者无论多牛,都不可能完全掩盖它的欺骗行为。而为什么之前很多公司可以大胆抄袭,模仿,甚至没有丝毫的抄袭惩罚?不是因为专利保护不严密,因为涉及个人利益的,发明人总会想方设法保护自己的创意。在我看来恰恰是这种保护导致了泄漏(互联网时代云思维时代,隐私难以存在)和无法维权。过去专利保护的方式是公开,然后通过法律和其他手段来阳光维权?二十世纪可以这样做,但二十一世纪,知识爆炸的时代,专利和创意层出不穷,学科和知识领域之细之精之杂,不可能通过一个组织一个机构来审核和鉴定专利,导致目前专利市场上各种漏洞和混乱。那是因为过去的对专利创意的保护方式无法与时俱进!!把专利局迁移到网络,把政府机构迁移到网络,才是大势所趋。
Paper degree, patents can copy, the final audit or to the network query, so the network is the only future verification platform. Originality is not posted on the Internet, not publicly reviewed, issued at the time could not be determined are unable to verify, only the earliest in the online publication of creative, is the public review and convincing, the most direct and effective method not looking for government open to prove, because the government can also buy fake! But through the Internet model, through large data through the free market mechanism, the industry's spontaneous credit rules to be protected. The network is publicly free, a company a business or even a government can not be shielded, and that is plagiarism no matter how cattle, can not completely cover up its deception. And why many companies can bold plagiarism, imitation, not even the slightest plagiarism punishment? Not because patent protection is not tight, because it involves personal interests, the inventor will always try to protect their own ideas. In my opinion is precisely this protection has led to the leak (the era of the Internet era of cloud thinking, privacy is difficult to exist) and can not activist. The way of protecting the past patent is public, and then through the law and other means to the sun activist? Twentieth century can do so, but 21st century, the era of knowledge explosion, patents and endless creativity, miscellaneous disciplines and areas of expertise of fine fine, it is not possible to by an organization a mechanism to check and appraisal of patent, resulting in the patent on the market all kinds of loopholes and confusion. That's because the past can't protect the Patent Idea and keep pace with the times!! To migrate the patent office to the network, the government agencies to the network, is the trend.
但是政府机关和大公司官僚机构是不会主动做这些事情的。只有一些有生存压力的个人和企业,在市场经济迫切盈利的公司才会主动找到这个切入点?在垄断的边缘地带参入竞争。专利市场化,创意自由公开交流是一个大趋势,(来自罗辑思维)全球脑的苏醒,个人渺小的思想和所谓个人创意在互联网云思维面前就如一滴水,只有融入大海,无私的展示自己才能获得更大的自由和利益!但只有看到这种趋势,务实并拥有坚定意志、靠谱的创业者才能引领潮流,把握方向,并成为时代的弄潮儿!我们要做的是一个民间自发对创意的维权平台,目前应该是首创吧。大家把创意发布到这里,我们的团队,我们的圈子就会自动的帮助你获益。等于一个创意发布和保护的民间315机构吧。至于它如何运作盈利,我们的商业计划书有一些解释。对于后续问题,希望大家多研究一些类似的模式,比如起点小说,比如大众点评,比如特斯拉汽车,比如安卓和各种免费的游戏平台。
But the government agencies and the big corporate bureaucracy are not going to take the initiative to do this. Only a number of individuals and enterprises living pressure, the company will actively profit in the market economy will take the initiative to find this point of entry? Compete for the edge of monopoly. The patent market and creative free and open communication is a big trend, (from the logic of thinking) the resurgence of the global brain, individual small thought and the so-called personal creative in front of the Internet cloud thinking as a drop of water, only into the sea, selfless display their talent to obtain greater freedom and profits! But only to see this trend, pragmatic and possess a strong will and reliable entrepreneurs can lead the trend, grasp the direction and become the era of beach goers. We want to do is a folk spontaneous creative activist platform, it should be the first bar. We put the creative here, our team, our community will automatically help you benefit. Equal to a creative release and protection of civil 315 agencies. As for how it works, we have some explanation for our business plan.. For follow-up questions, I hope that more research to some of the similar patterns, such as starting novels, such as public comment, such as Tesla Motors, such as Android and a variety of free game platform.
目前我们刚开始,资金,团队,公司都在组建中。对新事物,大家也不要一棍子打死,也丕要期望过高。这是我亲身经历——09年我们发明了LED发光气球,然后我把它发布在天涯论坛,没有申请国家专利,也没有得到天涯论坛和网友的帮助。但因为创意好得到了大量的关注,提升了个人和公司知名度。随后几年我们比较顺利,有些公司甚至过来考察我们的产品,因为我们最早在天涯的发布,已经确实证明了我们的能力,不需要再要什么国家和机构盖章和证明(我09年发布创意样品,我查到别人的专利证是11年,且有很多类似的专利)。至于我个人,也是一个怪才,读了两所大学,都没拿证,我不相信一张纸能证明一个人,因为如果拿了证,我就不屑于到血汗工厂社会底层磨练,无法理解现实和灰色。专利同理,很多公司拿专利是为了拿一些政策,或者炒作专利,限制专利进入市场,以为高枕无忧!做手机的有个公司叫诺基亚,拥有最多很多专利,还不是跨了。任何事物都有利弊,我相信专利是好的,我保护创意,但我是用一种平常人无法理解的方式保护它。那就是不保护。无为而治,我们要营造一种信息公开自由的市场信用机制,创意和专利必然得到市场自发的保护。就好像大学抄作业,竟然我们可以直接找到会做题的学霸,何必找二手三手呢?互联网给了我们直接找到创意者的可能,在我们这个平台发布创意,任何抄袭者都能获利,但不能持续获利。抄袭者也是我们的用户,没有一个人愿意抄袭二手的创意,除非那个人在前者的创意的基础上改进并落实,那么他也是一个创客!我们会以一种公益挑战和舆论压力让他帮助前面的创意者,我相信竟然他拥有足够的智力改进和实现盈利,就必然懂得这种高尚的行为会带来更多的好处,如声望、信用和人脉。
At present, we have just started, the funds, the team, the company in the formation of. For new things, we do not beat, or pi to expect too much. This is my personal experience - 09 years we invented the LED balloons, and then I put it in the end of the world forum, did not apply for the national patent, and did not get the help of the world forum and friends. But because of the creative good get a lot of attention, improve the visibility of the individual and company. Over the next couple of years we smoothly, some companies even over our products inspection, because we as early as in Tianya released that has indeed proved our ability, without what countries and institutions and proof seal (09 I publish creative samples, I found other people's patent was 11 years and many similar patent). As for me, but also a geek, read the two universities, are not take the card, I don't believe a piece of paper to prove that a person, because if you take the card, I despise to sweatshops in the bottom of society to hone, unable to understand the reality and grey. Similarly patent, a lot of companies to get a patent is to get some policy, or speculation patent, patent restrictions to enter the market, think to sit back and relax! Do a mobile phone company called NOKIA, with a lot of patents, not across the. Everything has advantages and disadvantages, I believe that the patent is good, I protect the creativity, but I use a common person can not understand the way to protect it. That's not protecting. Inaction, we must build a kind of information in the open market credit mechanism, creative and patent must be spontaneous market protection. As the university should copy homework, we can directly find will do the Xueba, why to find second-hand three hands? The Internet has given us the possibility of directly finding a creative person, and we can make a profit from any copy of our platform, but it can not continue to profit.. Plagiarism is also our users, no one is willing to copy the second-hand creative, unless the person in the former creative based on the improvement and implement, then he is also a guest! We will be in a public challenge and pressure of public opinion to let him help in front of the creative, I believe that even he has enough intelligence to improve and achieve profitability, certainly knows how to this noble behavior will bring more benefits, such as contacts, reputation and credibility.
我相信这种模式必然成功,因为它是符合趋势的,至于说我们能不能成功,那就要看自己的努力和智慧。投资人不仅看项目,也要看人。这个项目我个人坚持了两年
I am sure that this model will succeed, because it is in line with the trend, as for that we can not succeed, it depends on their efforts and wisdom. Investors not only look at the project, but also to see people. I have been personally for two years。
一开始是想法,然后把想法在一些群分享交流,有鼓励有批评。我不相信所谓的成功学,我一直以帮助他人为信仰,安贫乐道,一箪食一瓢饮足以。这么多年来我一直是个扶持者,一路走来感触很多,直到无人可以扶持,只好自己创业。其实我很害怕成功,直到学会坦然,把这么多年幼稚的感悟与大家分享。我明白了,爱情和财富都不是可以刻意追求的,有一种叫缘,有一种叫修行。
At first, ideas, and then to share ideas in some of the group to encourage criticism. I do not believe that the so-called success, I have to help others is faith, Anpinyuedao, a piece of bread enough to drink. I have been a support for so many years, along the way, a lot of feeling, until no one can support, had to start their own business. In fact, I am afraid of success, until the Institute frankly, so many years of naive sentiment to share with you. I see, love and wealth can not be deliberately pursued, there is a call edge, there is a call to practice.

回复

使用道具 举报

admin 发表于 2015-4-20 22:15:15 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得有人能理解我的想法,目前没有一个好平台汇集众智,大家都把自己的创意藏起来,不愿意分享。分享出来的无法获利。所以我就想改变这个格局。李克强说汇集众智,万众创业,但还没找到一个好的模式和机制,只是一些政策和口头上的激励。而我这个商业模式是实实在在能让所有人获益,让创意得到自发的保护,让大家愿意交流和发布创意。规则和制度的发明,同样是伟大的发明。
I think people can understand my idea. At present, there is no a good platform to bring together the trimaran, we have hide their ideas, is not willing to share. Sharing can not profit. So I want to change this pattern. Li Keqiang said pool Zhongzhi, entrepreneurship peoples, but haven't found a good model and mechanism, just some of the policies and verbal incentive. And I this business model is real can let everyone benefit, so that the creative initiative to protect, so that we are willing to exchange and release ideas. The invention of rules and regulations is also a great invention..
At first, ideas, and then to share ideas in some of the group to encourage criticism. I do not believe that the so-called success, I have to help others is faith, Anpinyuedao, a piece of bread enough to drink. I have been a support for so many years, along the way, a lot of feeling, until no one can support, had to start their own business. In fact, I am afraid of success, until the Institute frankly, so many years of naive sentiment to share with you. I see, love and wealth can not be deliberately pursued, there is a call edge, there is a call to practice.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| icwind 发表于 2015-4-25 14:14:33 | 显示全部楼层
有些自己无法实现的创意,就让别人抄袭吧。网站按时间验证你是首发的,我们会用公益方式为你维权。
只要形成一种潮流和趋势,得到政府支持,就可以形成法律。
当年没有网购的时候,也不会有网购保障的法律吧
淘宝的规则是自己定义的,腾讯也定义了Q币,虽然没有法律效力,但有市场价值。
创意这种东西就是要形成大众效应,成为一种大众趋势,让大家融入这种环境,从而得到政府响应,制定规则
专利本来是公开的,要抄袭也容易,所以如果涉及专利的东西,目前还是先得到政府认证后,才拿来讨论。但点子之类的还不成熟的创意,就可以发布在我们这里,目前国内还没有一个专门为创意和点子设置的论坛。后期我们积累了客户资源和资本,就可以成立维权基金,让哪怕微乎其微的灵感都得到保护。按发表的时间,确定原创,就给钱。认可的专利,可找我们承保,被抄袭,我们帮你通过法律或其他手段维权。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

创意说 发表于 2015-5-2 18:37:03 | 显示全部楼层
这个世界没有标准,这个世界不存在确定的模式,一切在于选择,一切存在都是可能。
There is no standard in this world, the world is not determined model, everything is the choice, everything is possible.
我们要做的是一个平台,仅仅而已,不是上帝,让上帝来定义自然选择和社会选择的结果吧。
We want to do is a platform, just it is not God, let God to define the natural choice and social choice results.
说得远一点,这就是我们当代文明的谬论所在吧。国家,父母,学校,科学理论几乎都在扮演上帝的角色,马云的淘宝也是,宣传说淘宝是万能!在中国哲学里,盈则损。所以他们的垄断地位是不能长久的。在基督教义里,那都是伪神。这也是我们这个时代思想错乱的原因。普通人丧失了选择权和价值的定义权,这就是最可悲的。我相信工业4.0后,DIY和私人定制等模式的出现,个人会脱离组织和国家存在,我们只是顺势而为的一种做法。让专利权交给大众定义,未来甚至货币权也是如此。不出十多年,将会有一场颠覆性的货币改革,将使货币脱离国家的控制。
Say a bit too far, this is our contemporary civilization. The fallacy. Country, parents, schools, scientific theory is almost always in the role of God, Ma Yun's Taobao is, propaganda Taobao is universal! In Chinese philosophy, the surplus is loss. So their monopoly position can not last long. In Christianity, it is the false gods. This is also the reason for our age of confusion. The average person has lost the right to choose and value, which is the most tragic. I believe that the emergence of industrial 4.0, DIY and private customization mode, an individual can exist outside the organization and the state, we just homeopathy a practices. Let the patent right hand to the public definition, the future even monetary power is also so. No more than a decade, there will be a subversive monetary reform will make the currency out of the country control.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

创意说 发表于 2015-5-2 18:38:43 | 显示全部楼层
创意说——巨大的商机
Creative - tremendous business opportunities
7:43
7:43
引罗辑思维一段话——
Lead Luo Ji thinking a paragraph -
从商业逻辑来说,我们就是做出一个东西,可以抵你做所有的事情,一个事情上就可以长出所有的事情。“罗辑思维”要做的是一针捅破天的东西,或者是一剑封喉的东西。
From business logic, we are doing something that will be worth everything you do and one thing you can do.. "The logic of thinking" to do something that is a needle to pierce the sky, or is Yijianfenghou.
创业者不自觉地追求不确定性,觉得自己做的东西有无限可能,但对投资人来说,你的商业逻辑一定是确定性的。你越有无限可能时,他越要问你最有可能实现的是哪个?
Entrepreneurs do not consciously pursue uncertainty, feel that they do something unlimited, but for investors, your business logic must be deterministic. The more likely you are, the more likely he is to ask what is the most likely realization of your.
你发现互联网的逻辑看似很奇怪,比如腾讯做社交产品可能不赚钱,它赚钱的都是其它的事情,但是它如果不做社交这个东西,其它的东西就挣不到钱。我们想做一个社群,你问这个社群要干嘛呢?我也不知道。我想QQ也不会知道它今天要做的事情。
You find Internet logic seems very strange, such as Tencent do social product may not make money, the money is something else, but it if you do not do the thing of socializing, something else will earn money. We want to be a community, what do you ask about this community? I don't know. I don't think QQ knows what it's going to do today..
过早想商业化其实就是妄念——你越想挣钱,挣的都是短期的钱,都是现在的钱。其实还是要找一针捅破天的那个东西,我们还在找,这个过程挺痛苦。
Early to commercialization is actually some - the more you want to make money, the money is short of money, all the money now. In fact, or to find that a needle to pierce the sky, we are still looking for, this process is very painful.
一针捅破天,我们这个项目就是捅破了专利局和国内创客空间封闭运作的天。
A needle to pierce the sky, our project is to pierce the patent office and domestic maxspace closed operation day.
2015-05-01 07:51
07:51 2015-05-01
如有巨额资金和社会资源,我们可以成立创意保险基金,因为专利抄袭属于社会风险一种,(我刚通过保险代理人资格考试)。保险的基础是大数法则和概率。只要会员多,交的钱可以维权的钱即可。对于大多数人来说会费就是公益,保障同类风险的受害者。当然这是后话,我们ideaO2O玩的就是创意,创意就是无限可能的,汇集众智后,想不赚钱都难。
We can set up the creative insurance fund if we have huge funds and social resources. Because the patent copy belongs to the social risk, (I have passed the qualification examination of the insurance agent).. The basis of insurance is the law of large numbers and probability.. As long as the member, pay money can activist money can. For most people, the dues are public interest, the victim of the same risk. Of course this is Houhua, creative is the play we ideaO2O, originality is infinite possibility of, a collection of trimaran, do not want to make money are difficult.
2015-05-01 08:05
08:05 2015-05-01
而且我们也预测了未来市场,硬件将不值钱,最值钱的是创意和虚拟产品。小米手机微利卖,乐视手机亏本卖,电信手机冲话费免费送手机。。。。这个趋势已经成型。专利,和创意,和虚拟服务产品将是未来市场唯一的流通物。投资硬件的人都缺乏这个眼光。这种观点我相信有很多人认可,这是大趋势。目前中国是世界上专利出产第一大国,全世界的专利70%的专利来自中国。现在专利市场如此混乱,无法用法律维权也是这个道理。未来一天就上亿个专利,你专利局审核得来吗,为什么不来个大众审核呢,就像超女投票一样,民主透明的结果,比专家审核可能更准确,更有社会价值。
And we also predict the future market, the hardware will not be worthless, the most valuable is the creative and virtual products. Millet mobile phone selling, music as the phone at a loss to sell, mobile phone calls free send phone calls.... This trend has been shaped. Patents, and ideas, and virtual service products will be the only circulation of the future market. People who invest in hardware lack this vision. I believe there are a lot of people in this view, this is a big trend. China is the world's largest patent production, the world's patent 70% patents from China. Now the patent market is so confusing, can not use legal rights is this reason. Future one day on a million patent, you Patent Office audit to do, why not come to a public audit, such as the super girls vote, democratic and transparent results, than the expert review may be more accurate, more social value.
2015-05-01 08:08
08:08 2015-05-01
这就是未来的淘宝,无限可能。我们平台没有资金注入,所以做得一般。但这已经是未来创意市场的一种雏形机制。这就是机会。国家大公司都不敢去做,我们才能崛起的可能。
This is the future of Taobao, unlimited possible. We have no funds to inject the platform, so do a general. But this is a prototype of the future creative market mechanism. This is the opportunity. The national big companies do not dare to do, we can the rise of possible.
图片1.png 图片2.png
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

拐拐大叔 发表于 2015-5-25 15:02:05 | 显示全部楼层
打分(1-10):
缺点:
优点:
评语:看了半天还是没有全部明白这个到底是做什么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

admin 发表于 2015-6-9 09:50:08 | 显示全部楼层
拐拐大叔 发表于 2015-5-25 15:02
打分(1-10):
缺点:
优点:

评语:互联网思维吧,就是个体按照简单的规则聚集,会形成更高的智商。它就像神的存在。我们只是定义一些规则,聚集一些个体和资源,到达一定程度就会从量变到质变。我们目前无法保护创意,但未来可以。
Comment:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一米阳光 发表于 2015-6-13 16:03:24 | 显示全部楼层
打分(1-10):
Scoring (1-10):
缺点:
Disadvantage:
优点:
Advantages:
评语:
Comment:人不仅仅因为聪明而成为人,而是会协作会制定规则,会分享。所以人类的历史就是不断融合的过程,这就是趋势。