找回密码
 立即注册 Immediate registration

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

一种酒瓶和酒杯结合的发明

[复制链接]
创意说 发表于 2015-5-1 12:00:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
------酒瓶和酒杯结合的发明。
The invention of the combination of the bottle and the wine bottle.
我有饮酒的习惯,如今我的房间堆积了一大堆的酒瓶。而废弃的酒瓶无非有两大用处。
I have the habit of drinking, and now my room piles up a pile of bottles. The abandoned bottle is nothing more than two useful.
1 用来摆设,有些酒瓶做得相当精美,有艺术价值。2 用了装其他液体。
1 for decoration, some wine bottles do beautifully, artistic value. 2 with other liquid.
除此之外,只能当垃圾回收。
In addition, only when the garbage recycling.
这里我以啤酒瓶为例,我的想法是把瓶盖设计成为酒杯。最简单的想法就是——可以把金属瓶盖和一个纸杯沾在一起。设计上纸杯瓶盖和酒瓶融合在一起。
Here I take a beer bottle, for example, I thought is to design a bottle of glass. The idea is simple -- can put the metal cap and a paper cup stick together. The design of bottle cap and bottle cup together.
在深入,就是酒瓶和酒杯完美融合,不仅仅限制于啤酒。
In depth, the wine bottle and glass is the perfect blend, not limited to beer.
在延伸,酒瓶就是至少两个酒杯的组合。
In the extension, the wine bottle is at least two combinations of wine cups..
目前我们的大多数酒瓶只具备一个酒杯的功能。
Most of our bottles now have a function of a glass.
比如啤酒可以整瓶喝,如果其他高端的酒,就是瓶和杯分开。
Beer can be the whole bottle, if the other high-end wine, is the separation of the bottle and cup.
对于普通人来说,一般就是买一瓶啤酒,再要几个一次性杯子,或使用家里另外的杯子。
For the average person, it's usually to buy a bottle of beer, then a few disposable cups, or use the other cup in the house..
------------------------------
The
我的设想——当我们买了一瓶酒,这瓶酒喝完后,酒瓶能当家具。它也是个容器,喝完消毒之后可以再拿酒瓶去酒店装,不是更环保?对于一种酒,一个家庭只用要一个酒瓶就够了。
I imagine - when we bought a bottle of wine, this bottle of wine after drinking, the wine bottle can be furniture. It is also a container, after disinfection can then take a bottle to the hotel, not more environmentally friendly? For a wine, a family only takes one bottle and is enough..
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表